1 rack baby back ribs
4 tablespoons your favorite BBQ sauce (We used Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce)
Ground black pepper
1) Prepare the Baby Back Ribs: Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs with a paper towel.
2) Season the Baby Back Ribs: Season the Baby Back Ribs with generous amount of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
3) Pressure Cook the Baby Back Ribs: Place 1 cup of cold running tap water and a trivet into the pressure cooker. Place the baby back ribs on top of the trivet. 4) Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 25 to 30 minutes. Turn off the heat and full Natural Release. Open the lid carefully.
5) Preheat Oven: While the baby back ribs is cooking in the pressure cooker, preheat the oven to 450F.
6) Apply Sauce and Finish in the Oven: Brush your favorite BBQ sauce all over the baby back ribs on all sides including the bones. Place the baby back ribs with the baking tray in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes.
Serve: Remove the ribs from the oven and serve!
Which is more tender? Higher or lower water level?