3 cups uncooked rice
1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar
2 TBSP sugar
1 pack of imitation crab, chopped
1 cup of mayonnaise
1-2 stalks of green onions, chopped
Sriracha, add to desired amount
Furikake, sprinkle to desired amount
Nori sheets cut into 4 or 8pieces
– Cook the rice either in a rice cooker or by stove top
– Microwave rice wine vinegar and sugar for 30 seconds until sugar melts
– Combine rice and vinegar. Mix well.
– Use a 13×9 glass or casserole dish and create a smooth bottom layer of rice. About 1 inch thick.
– Preheat oven to 350 F Degrees
– Mix imitation crab, mayo, Sriracha, and 3/4 of green onion well.
– Create a top layer of crab over rice and smooth it out. Roughly 1 inch thick.
– Sprinkle Furikake over casserole.
– Sprinkle remaining green onion over casserole
– Bake in oven for 15-20 mins on top rack (so rice doesn’t harden)
– Let sit for 10 mins before serving with Nori pieces