- 4 1/2 ounces agar powder
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 can (30 ounces) fruit cocktail
- Combine 1.5 cup water and agar powder. Stir
- Add almond extract and mix well. Set aside.
- Boil 1.5 cup water and put-in sugar. Stir until well dissolved.
- Pour-in the agar and water mixture and let boil while gently stirring.
- Let the temperature cool down then transfer to a shallow container.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Slice the jelly into squares and mix with the fruit cocktail.
- Serve for dessert.
Do not make with milk. Yuck.