– 1 packet of pre-sweetened* konnyaku jelly powder (mine is 250g)
– water (according to the konnyaku jelly powder box instructions; mine requires 1250ml) // I used 500mL
– dried osmanthus flowers 桂花 (1 to 1.5 tsp for every 400ml water)
– 2 tsp dried wolfberries, soaked in water till puffy (about 20 minutes)
– 2 tablespoon dried longan, sliced , soaked in water til puffy (about 20 minutes)
* If you’re not using pre-sweetened mix, add appropriate amounts of sugar to taste.
Additional tool(s) needed
– jelly moulds
0. Soaked wolfberries and cut longan in water for 20 minutes.
1. In a pot, add water and bring to a boil. When water is boiling, lower heat and then add osmanthus flowers. Simmer for a short few minutes (roughly 2 minutes).
2. Add konnyaku jelly powder. Stir until the powder is fully dissolved. Off the flame.
3. Add 2-4 wolfberries to each jelly mould, then pour the jelly solution prepared in step 2 to fill each mould. Let the jelly cool down a bit in room temperature and chill in fridge till the jelly is set.