– 150g rice flour
– 150g thin coconut milk
– 1/2 tlsp baking powder
B. SUGAR MIXTURE:
– 200g sugar
– 150g coconut milk
– 1/2 tbsp baking powder
– oil for pan coating
– 1 tsp vanilla
– Wax paper for bottom pan lining
– pinch of salt
To finish this cake, there are three steps:
+ Step 1: mixing flour.
Bring to boil the coconut milk, add sugar, mix well, cool down, then add baking powder and vanilla.
+ Step2: combine sugar mixture and flour mixture.
Pour the sugar mixture into the flour mixture, mix well and wait 30 minutes for the batter raising well.
+ Step 3: baking
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees and put the pan inside until it hot .
2. Remove, grease and paper lining bottom of the pan.
3. Putting a small basket on top of the heating pan and pour the batter over. The batter will drift down slowly until finish.
4. Put back the pan to the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes and lower the heat to 300 degrees until you can smell it (around 30 minutes) .
5. Use a tooth pick to test; if it comes out clean, remove the pan from the oven.
6. Let it cool down before serving. ENJOY…