3 tablespoons of Golden Osmanthus
3 tablespoons dried longan flesh
1 tablespoon of dried wolfberries (kei chee in Cantonese or qizi in Mandarin)
90g Lychee flavoured jelly powder
4 tablespoons unflavoured gelatin powder
3 cups water
1 cup granulated sugar
1. Soak the dried longan in 4 oz of cold water until soften.Soak the Golden Osmanthus in 2 cups of boiling water for 30 minutes.
2. Dissolve the gelatin powders in 4oz of cold water.
3. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Mix in the sugar until the sugar dissolved. Add the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil.
4. Place the mixture in a container and let it cools and sets in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
5. To remove the jello from the container, place the container in a pan of hot water for a few minutes.
6. Turn the jello onto a serving platter. Slice and serve.Heidi, thank you for sharing the two great recipes with us.