1 Pack of Square Fried Fish Cake (5 Pieces)
5 Bamboo Skewers
1 Cup Korean Radish
6 (1×2 Inch Pieces) Kelp
2 Green Onions
1 Red Hot Pepper (Optional)
6 Cups Water
2 Tbsp Soup Soy Sauce
⅛ tsp Sea Salt
1. Cut the radish into about 1½x2x½ inch pieces. Cut one green onion into 2 inch pieces and the other one into half inch pieces. Cut the red hot pepper into half inch pieces.
2. In a big pan, add 6 cups of water, 1 cup of radish, 6 pieces of kelp, green onion pieces, and 2 or 3 pieces of hot peppers. Once it starts to boil, cook for 5 minutes on high.
3. Fold a third of the square fried fish cake.
4. Fold the fish cake again.
5. Start placing the folded fish cake on the skewer.
6. Put the fried fish cake on the skewer stick as pictured.
7. 5 minutes later, remove the kelp and green onions.
8. Add the skewered fried fish cakes in the pan. Add 2 Tbsp of soup soy sauce, and ⅛ tsp of sea salt. Reduce the temperature to medium-high and cook for 10 more minutes.
9. Add the half inch pieces of green onion.
10. Cook for 2 minutes and turn off the heat.