Ingredients: Sweet potatoes, sugar 1/2 cup, water 1/2 cup, olive oil
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them in a small size.
We will fry this, so we should remove water by wipe it with paper towel.
Otherwise, the water inside will POP in the oil.
* you can prevent burining the potato by cutting the shape edges round.
2. Fry with the olive oil
* If you fry twice, it will be crispier.
3. We will make the sauce. Put same amount of water and sugar in a pan and boil it with medium heat.
You do not want to stir or touch the sauce but just leave it there until it is lightly browned.
* You can just use corn syrup instead of making the sugar syrup, but it is much sweeter.
4. mix the fried sweet potatoes into the syrup and stir.
5. We like to add some sesame seeds.