Serving: 2 people, 1 ttaekbaegi
6 dry anchovies, intestines removed
2 1.5 inch square dry kelp
1 cup water
1 tablespoon red pepper oil
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon salted shrimp sauce
Short Rib Beef
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup kimchi (did not add)
2 mushrooms, sliced
1 stalk green onion, chopped
1/4 package soft tofu
1. Bring dry anchovies and dry kelps to boil in water.
2. Glaze ttukbaegi with red pepper oil and add chili powder.
3. Saute short ribs. Then add chopped onions and minced garlic.
4. Add sesame oil and clams together. Stir.
5. Add anchovy and kelp broth to the ttukbaegi. Add soft tofu soon after.
6. Add other vegetables like mushrooms, scallion and some slices of chili if you prefer spicy.
7. Season the soup with salted shrimp sauce and bring the soup to boil.
8. Remove from heat. Add a raw egg on top before serving.
Too little soup 😦 After boiling, the water volume was from 1cup to 0.66 cup!
Best Recipe yet, the red pepper oil was delicious!
Cook the sardines in salt and oil afterwards