(Adapted from http://tipdeck.com/how-to-make-crepes)
(Adapted from http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-to-make-crepes-even-messed-up-ones.html)
(Adapted from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5BU225P3A&NR=1)
¼ teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
2 ¼ milk
¼ cup (½ stick) melted butter or margarine
1. Whisk the eggs and salt till they mix properly and the yolk should mix properly.
2. Put two cups of flour. Whisk together.
3. Add milk and make the batter into a thin paste.
4. Whisk the batter until it is smooth, like it looks here. It shouldn’t take more than a minute or two to whisk it smooth, from the time you started to add the flour.
5. Add melted butter and whisk it again.
6. Now, your batter is ready for making the crepes.
Need to add at least 1/4 teaspoon salt more
Makes at least 20 crepes, downsize the recipe by 1/4